ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Could someone please advice me-FLRO application denied

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hopeandfaith14
Newly Registered

Could someone please advice me-FLRO application denied

Post by hopeandfaith14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Dear friends,
I am a young lady living in the UK. And I have no status right now. If anyone could advice or help me please I pray.
This is my story/situation. I came to the UK under a visit visor to stay with my parents. I was under 18. So my parents enrolled me into school and I started to settle in. My visa was only for a few months but my parents assured me it would be taken care of, so I did not worry.
I completed school and also further education. But when it came to finding a job I discovered my status is now invalid and I have overstayed for many years (10-15) as my parents never did anything about my visa. I do not know the full reasons.
So I came to a decision to regulate my status on my own. I got help from friends and church and had enough money to make an application FLRO with a lawyer under Human rights reasons that I have spent my formative years here and it would be disproportionate to go back to my home country in Africa as I left at a young age and do not have contact with any family there.

Sadly my application was refused and now I don't know what to do next as I cannot afford another application.
I have many people who are there for me & also wrote me letters to send to the H. O - boyfriend, friends, church members. I do not know what to do- as I can no longer support myself alone, as my parents have left me to fend for myself.

Is there anyone out there that can help me please?

bsmith13

Re: Could someone please advice me-FLRO application denied

Post by bsmith13 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello,

Could you specify at what age exactly did you come to the UK and how many years specially have you used. Because if you don't, there's no way anyone can help. Have you spent half of your life here?

hopeandfaith14
Newly Registered

Post by hopeandfaith14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm

age 15 and here 10 years. not half my life no.

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

It's advisable to go for a JR

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:08 am

well u can make a claim on da basis of private life (10 yrs are long tym )......need a good lawyer ! if u hv a right of appeal jus pursue it .