ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for someone else and signed my name

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Diablos
Newly Registered

Applied for someone else and signed my name

Post by Diablos » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Hey

I applied permitted paid engagement visa for 11 people on visa4uk. I applied for them, made the payment, the appointment and also registered ge2ps.tpcontact (not sure if required) and paid their fees also....

What I'm really worried about now that in the end of the application you have to declare and sign every application. I signed it with my own name not the applicant and it appears on the application. So when I print it it looks like this:

APPLICANT'S SIGNATURE:____________
DATE SIGNED:______________
FORM COMPLETED BY: My name appears here (not the applicant)

Please don't tell me that this is wrong and I have to cancel all the applications, ask for refund and apply again? :oops:
Last edited by Diablos on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diablos
Newly Registered

Re: Applied for some else and signed my name

Post by Diablos » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Plz Anyone?

wonderkrishna
Newly Registered

Re: Applied for someone else and signed my name

Post by wonderkrishna » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:27 pm

In the form it says if you are using an agent.

I believe if you tick that and write the agent's name it appear at the end of the application.

Diablos
Newly Registered

Post by Diablos » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:40 pm

wonderkrishna wrote:In the form it says if you are using an agent.

I believe if you tick that and write the agent's name it appear at the end of the application.
But there was no place to tick using an agency, only apply for myself and Apply for someone else... I made the applications under 'Apply for someone else' You think it's right?

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:39 am

Diablos wrote: What I'm really worried about now that in the end of the application you have to declare and sign every application. I signed it with my own name not the applicant and it appears on the application. So when I print it it looks like this:

APPLICANT'S SIGNATURE:____________
DATE SIGNED:______________
FORM COMPLETED BY: My name appears here (not the applicant)
As you have completed the form on behalf of the applicants, your name has appeared. This is perfectly fine and there is no requirement for applicants to complete the form themselves. They just need to enter signature and date in the space given.

Did you actually sign against Applicant's Signature: or the applicants themselves have signed?