ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP(JR) extension of main applicant followed by dependents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashishashah
India

HSMP(JR) extension of main applicant followed by dependents

Post by ashishashah » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Hello All,

I am on HSMP(judical review) visa..I have my extension coming up.

I am planning to go for in-person appointment (as I dont want to take any chances).I have following queries:

1)Can I go for In-person appointment for HSMP(Tier1 )extension.As per online booking system only TIer1 applicants are allowed.They haven't mentioned any thing about HSMP(JR) applicants

2)CAn i apply for the dependents later?Which form do I need to fill for that?Do i need to submit my passport for their applications?

I am situation is unique as I fall under HSMP(Judicical review) and i still dont have ILR .So I would really appreciate if any one of you can help me

Thank you,
Ashish Shah

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP(JR) extension of main applicant followed by depende

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:11 pm

See the list of those who can't use the PSC https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... he-service
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.