ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR income summary from accountant or seperate invoices?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

globetrotter_ks

ILR income summary from accountant or seperate invoices?

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Hi am planning to apply via one day service for ILR. I have salary plus dividend income and all past taxes have been cleared till date.

Spoke to my solicitor and he advised me that we can invoice summary/ break up statement from accountant showing a break up and final amount of invoice on a single page on accountants letterhead. He told that there is no need to submit seperate invoices as it complicates thing. He told if asked by caseworker there then can submit it in a weeks time and then they issue visas in a 10-15 days.

Is it ok to do so ?

PS: I just received my tier1 visa last month ( second extension valid until 2016 - postal application . Entered late from india after 5 months )