ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview at British High Commission Islamabad.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tbutt5050
Newly Registered

Interview at British High Commission Islamabad.

Post by tbutt5050 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi. I had an interview at British high commission Islamabad on 7th of August 2014. I came across 2 different situations, i was not expecting at all.

1): Pakistani guy asked me which language i wanted to give the interview in. I said English so my interview was conducted in
English. but as far i know, Tier 1 Entrepreneur interviews are being conducted in Urdu and they do not give you option for
interview in English

2): It was really a very Formal interview that lasted for only 20 minutes. At the end, interviewer asked me if i was expecting
anything else to be asked. I said you did not ask about different taxes, rates, thresholds, percentages, sales/cost/profit
slab at all. He replied, '' I am satisfied with your Business plan and i know you have made this business plan yourself so i
think asking more questions is just waste of time'' .

Today i called UKVI paid service to know about the status of my application. The status is '' Decision pending due to further checks''. I am really worried now because if he was satisfied with business plan then why he is taking long to make decision. One of my friend got visa after 2 days of interview. Gurus, Please help.

tbutt5050
Newly Registered

Re: Interview at British High Commission Islamabad.

Post by tbutt5050 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:28 am

Can somebody please advise about the situation i am having in regards with my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application. Thanks