ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Docs for Entry Clearance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ambitions_high

Docs for Entry Clearance

Post by ambitions_high » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:06 am

Hi,

I have just received my HSMP approval letter. I would like to know how can I apply for entry clearance from New Delhi, INDIA. Can someone please send me a list of documents to be submitted and where.

Any urgent help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Raj

vs007

Post by vs007 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:16 am

got this list of EC documents from other forum, the candidate had got EC clearance ....

----------------------------------------------------------------
i) A cover letter
ii) Explanation of all the supporting documents
iii) Marriage Certificate English Translation
(Photograph of marriage)
iv) Birth Certificate English Translation
v) Projected Income & Expenditure for first 6 months in UK
vi) Financial Position detailing all my assets worth over $$$$ pounds
vii) Interview Letter from Uk company
vii) Letters from previous and current employer
viii) Payslips for past 6 months
ix) Bank statement for 6 months
x) Income Tax Returns for past 3 yrs
xi) Asset valuation Report by a chartered valuer Valuation Report
xii) Degree Certificates
xiii) Job search mails
xiv) Salary Survey in UK for my area
xvii) Sponsor documents:
a) Photocopy of Passport Biodata page
b) Bank Statement (6 months)
c) Utility bills (Gas, Electricity & Water)
e) Letter of offer of accommodation from a friend in UK
f) Property document of Sponsor
---------------------------------------------------------------------

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:10 am

Do not forget to include all the dox that you sent to HO for claiming points for HSMP approval.

ITR for 3 years is not mandatory (If you have 3 year ITR - submit it)

regards,

ambitions_high

Post by ambitions_high » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:40 pm

Thanks guys.

Can someone please help me in the following points :-

[b]Projected Income & Expenditure for first 6 months in UK [/b]-- What do I have to show in this?
[b]Financial Position detailing all my assets worth over $$$$ pounds[/b] -- How much worth (minimum) of financial assets (bank balance, bonds, etc) will be sufficient?
[b]Interview Letter from Uk company[/b] -- Don't have a job/offer letter from any company in UK. Is that gonna impact my application?
[b]Letters from previous and current employer[/b] -- Does this means the offer/appointments letters from the previous employers?
[b]Sponsor letter[/b] -- Is it the same as the accomodation letter from a friend in UK or some other letter will be required?

Regards,

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:19 pm

ambitions_high wrote:Thanks guys.

Projected Income & Expenditure for first 6 months in UK -- What do I have to show in this? Not necessary to provide
Financial Position detailing all my assets worth over $$$$ pounds -- How much worth (minimum) of financial assets (bank balance, bonds, etc) will be sufficient? There is no guideline/standard regarding this - the more the merrier
Interview Letter from Uk company -- Don't have a job/offer letter from any company in UK. Is that gonna impact my application? NO; Some ppl however, show printouts of some online job search that they have done
Letters from previous and current employer -- Does this means the offer/appointments letters from the previous employers? Again not absolutely necessary but its good if you can provide the same- atleast from the last employer
Sponsor letter -- Is it the same as the accomodation letter from a friend in UK or some other letter will be required? NO; This is the letter you need to get from your sponsor in UK (If you are being sponsored by someone in UK - as in if someone is willing to give an undertaking that he would be financially supporting you during your stay in UK

Regards,

asadulla

Post by asadulla » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Can any one please provide me the format of the Covering letter and the projected income.

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:54 pm

push_hsmp wrote:
ambitions_high wrote: Sponsor letter -- Is it the same as the accomodation letter from a friend in UK or some other letter will be required? NO; This is the letter you need to get from your sponsor in UK (If you are being sponsored by someone in UK - as in if someone is willing to give an undertaking that he would be financially supporting you during your stay in UK

Regards,
What if there is no body to sponsor you.... i have a friend who is on student visa.... can he write a letter to allow me stay with him.. i mean accomodation letter
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

ambitions_high

Post by ambitions_high » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:28 pm

Thanks push_hsmp.

I have some more doubts for which I will need your help. For EC, all I know that I need to submit a form to VFS but I have seen posts talking something about INTEGRA and HSMP-PRO? Can you please tell me what all are these forms, from where can I get them and do I need to pay anything extra for these forms apart from the Rs.17000 fees. Also, if you can share your covering letter that will be very very helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help.

[quote="push_hsmp"][quote="ambitions_high"]Thanks guys.

[b]Projected Income & Expenditure for first 6 months in UK [/b]-- What do I have to show in this? [b] Not necessary to provide [/b]
[b]Financial Position detailing all my assets worth over $$$$ pounds[/b] -- How much worth (minimum) of financial assets (bank balance, bonds, etc) will be sufficient? [b] There is no guideline/standard regarding this - the more the merrier[/b]
[b]Interview Letter from Uk company[/b] -- Don't have a job/offer letter from any company in UK. Is that gonna impact my application? [b]NO; Some ppl however, show printouts of some online job search that they have done [/b]
[b]Letters from previous and current employer[/b] -- Does this means the offer/appointments letters from the previous employers? [b]Again not absolutely necessary but its good if you can provide the same- atleast from the last employer [/b]
[b]Sponsor letter[/b] -- Is it the same as the accomodation letter from a friend in UK or some other letter will be required? [b] NO; This is the letter you need to get from your sponsor in UK (If you are being sponsored by someone in UK - as in if someone is willing to give an undertaking that he would be financially supporting you during your stay in UK[/b]

Regards,[/quote][/quote]

ambitions_high

Post by ambitions_high » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Is it fine if I attach scanned copies of accomodation letter (and the supporting documents) with my EC application or do I need to ask my friend to send the original documents through courier to India.

Please share your coments.