ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependent query and earnings requirement!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fna81
Newly Registered

ILR dependent query and earnings requirement!!!

Post by fna81 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi all,

I was granted ILR in june 2014 on tier 1 general (pbs route). i applied for my wife's visa in october 2011 but it was refused and then i did appeal and she was granted her dependent visa on june 2012. she entered the UK on 20 november 2012. can anyone please answer my following question?
1. does she falls in a 2 year category? or she has to complete 5 years as per new home office rules?
2. should i show last 3 months bank statements? is there any requirement to show specific earnings or minimum funds?
3. i am self employed , so no payslips from any employer, and a financial year closes in march every year, so do i need to get a report about my earnings from accountant? or a letter from accountant?

i would be very thankful to you amber if you comment on my query please!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR dependent query and earnings requirement!!!

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:26 pm

2 years. B1 English and LIUK. 3 months bank statements and a letter from accountant should be fine in addition to cohabitation proof. Form SET(O).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

fna81
Newly Registered

Post by fna81 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:45 pm

thanks so much for the prompt reply. so no funds requirements? right? she did her esol entry level 3 which is awarded by edexcel / ofqual and is for speaking and listening only. will that be okay? and yes she has passed her life in the uk test.
theres one more question that i was concerned about that currently me and my wife has been living in a same address for more than 1.5 years. if we move to a new house/ city, is that going to effect her ILR? i am going to apply for her settelment in november 2014.
i am so so thankful to you!
much thanks!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:00 pm

No maintenance requirement, if the test meets B1 as per https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07_14.pdf in addition to LIUK should suffice KoLL. Moving should be ok, just supply cohabitation proof.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.