ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent..TB test in.. UK?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hellothere77
Newly Registered

Urgent..TB test in.. UK?

Post by hellothere77 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Is there a a way to contact the Home Office/UKBA by phone/email?

I need to ask whether it is possible to do a TB screen in any clinics in the UK before I apply out-of-country...There are no certified clinics under the list but I am sure thats because people applying from UK do not need the TB test. I need the TB screen as soon as possible in order for my employer to assign me CoS. Only then I will be able to back an appointment (and in my country it is usually in 3-4 weeks so I can't go earlier)

Many thanks.

vishpb35

Re: Urgent..TB test in.. UK?

Post by vishpb35 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Before entering UK, You need to have TB test done in your country. (if you dont have TB cert when u arrive, then you might be asked to do a TB test at airport medical room- but rely on this and ensure u get ur TB test done)

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Urgent..TB test in.. UK?

Post by manci » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:46 pm

hellothere77 wrote: I need the TB screen as soon as possible in order for my employer to assign me CoS
if specified for your home country the TB test is only required when you apply from there, it is not needed for assigning the CoS.