ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going back to my country for 4 months on medical reason

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

basheer
Newly Registered

Going back to my country for 4 months on medical reason

Post by basheer » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi Guys,
I am on Entrepreneur Visa, due to medical reason I have to go to India for Surgery, it is going to take 4 months to recover. Immigration will accept it when I return to UK?

suvalike
Member of Standing

Re: Going back to my country for 4 months on medical reaso

Post by suvalike » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:37 pm

basheer wrote:Hi Guys,
I am on Entrepreneur Visa, due to medical reason I have to go to India for Surgery, it is going to take 4 months to recover. Immigration will accept it when I return to UK?

I think there should not be any problem as long you have the Medical Certificate with you.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Going back to my country for 4 months on medical reaso

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:19 pm

basheer wrote:Hi Guys,
Hello Basheer,

There should be no problem at all until unless you have medical documentation proof with you on your arrival back to UK.