ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invoice summary Format for Ltd company ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

globetrotter_ks

Invoice summary Format for Ltd company ?

Post by globetrotter_ks » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:21 am

Does anyone have Invoice summary Format for Ltd company ?
Am applying for ILR PEO one day and instead of submitting individual invoices am submitting invoice summary which will be on my accontants letterhead. Does anyone have a format pls? thanx.

solospy
Member of Standing

Re: Invoice summary Format for Ltd company ?

Post by solospy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 am

I don't think you have to submit the individual invoices or summary for your ILR. I am a director of my limited company and I will be submitting my last 6 months salary slips, dividend vouchers, accountant letter confirming salary and dividends figures and personal tax returns. You don't need to submit the invoices.

globetrotter_ks

Re: Invoice summary Format for Ltd company ?

Post by globetrotter_ks » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:32 am

Ok mine is Salary from different employment and dividend from my own company . Its just that different people have different theories so wanted to know if its mandatory. Was someone asked before at PEO to show individual invoices?