ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wp base ILR experience at Liverpool

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Newly Registered

wp base ILR experience at Liverpool

Post by 13436 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:34 pm

if u attended an appointment at liverpool PEO, pl. share ur experience.
I have been to liverpool twice before for my FLR extension as PhD student and both times I was not happy. first time they told me they don't deal with PhD applicants applications (although a colleague of mine got his extension from there), second time it was a dependent leave to remain application for my wife from student visa and they didn't deal with that too.

We r planning to go to liverpool for ILR based on 5 years wp in future so would appreciate any feedback.

transpondia

Post by transpondia » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:50 pm

The types of applications that can be made in-person are laid down by policy and not subject to any discretion. I transcribed the list for public consumption at http://www.londonelegance.com/transpondia/peo.shtml

And I confirmed with the DD that it was still up-to-date last Feb...

Newly Registered

Post by 13436 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:00 pm

sorry if my question was not clear. I know one can apply at liverpool PEO for ILR. but based on preveios experiences I am not impressed with their professionalism (my personal experience). Both times in the past the applications were dealt with at PEO croydon. I don't know why was this inconsistancy in handling the same case at two two different PEO's.

I would appreciate if someone would share their experience of wP based ILR application at Liverpool PEO