ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(HSMP) -STUDENT SWITCHING TO HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fairlady231
Newly Registered

FLR(HSMP) -STUDENT SWITCHING TO HSMP

Post by fairlady231 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 pm

Hi everyone, thanks for all your contributions. It has really helped immensely. I would like to know what documents i have to submit for FLR(HSMP). My status right now is a student who has just finished her programme. Thanks while awaiting ur contributions.

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:11 pm

The list of documents required for HSMP is set out in the Guidance. Do read it!!

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am

In order to switch from Student VISA to HSMP VISA you should have completed a degree from a UK University (If you have completed the course work and are just awaiting the formal award of the degree even then you will qualify - you will have to get a letter from your institution, however)

regards,

push_hsmp

fairlady231
Newly Registered

Post by fairlady231 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:43 pm

Thanks for your reply. i have read the guidelined already. I think i should reframe my question. what i mean is that as a student u dont earn much from ur part time job, is it okay if u submit it like that or do u have to provide a sponsor?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:26 am

fairlady231,

Can I request you to further clarify your question? Are you applying for HSMP approval or for FLR (after having obtained HSMP approval)

Case 1: Applying for HSMP: You will need to show details of your earnings for the 12 out of 15 month period immediately before you commenced your fulltime studies.

Case 2: Applying for FLR (after having obtained HSMP approval): I think you are talking about this case only.

You will need to show enough funds in your possession so that you can sustain yourself in UK atleast for 3 months without any recourse to the Public Funds. Other people on the forum have suggested around GBP 3000 per applicant. You might want to submit a sheet showing estimated monthly expenses and the liquid assets (Bank Deposits/Cash etc.) to satisfy the caseworker.

If you do not have sufficient funds, it will be a good idea to get a sponsor (who has sufficient funds in his account and is willing to support you).

Hope that clarifies.

regards,

push_hsmp
fairlady231 wrote:Thanks for your reply. i have read the guidelined already. I think i should reframe my question. what i mean is that as a student u dont earn much from ur part time job, is it okay if u submit it like that or do u have to provide a sponsor?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:26 am

fairlady231,

Can I request you to further clarify your question? Are you applying for HSMP approval or for FLR (after having obtained HSMP approval)

Case 1: Applying for HSMP: You will need to show details of your earnings for the 12 out of 15 month period immediately before you commenced your fulltime studies.

Case 2: Applying for FLR (after having obtained HSMP approval): I think you are talking about this case only.

You will need to show enough funds in your possession so that you can sustain yourself in UK atleast for 3 months without any recourse to the Public Funds. Other people on the forum have suggested around GBP 3000 per applicant. You might want to submit a sheet showing estimated monthly expenses and the liquid assets (Bank Deposits/Cash etc.) to satisfy the caseworker.

If you do not have sufficient funds, it will be a good idea to get a sponsor (who has sufficient funds in his account and is willing to support you).

Hope that clarifies.

regards,

push_hsmp
fairlady231 wrote:Thanks for your reply. i have read the guidelined already. I think i should reframe my question. what i mean is that as a student u dont earn much from ur part time job, is it okay if u submit it like that or do u have to provide a sponsor?

smkaz
Newly Registered

Post by smkaz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Hi guys,

I got my initial approval for HSMP, I am in country applicant on fresh talent Visa and working in London.

My question is: How much do I need to show in my back account when applying for FLR(HSMP) currently I have around 1000/- Pounds in account.

I am on permanent employment of 33,000 P.A, will my pay slips, employer letter and 1000/- pounds in account will be enough or do I need to add some more money.

2 Q) Do I need to send my rental agreement ?

thanks in advance,
Regards
Kaz