ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PREVIOUS EARNINGS - TAX RETURNS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

save
Newly Registered

PREVIOUS EARNINGS - TAX RETURNS

Post by save » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:24 am

Hi,

Planning to apply for hsmp next week and require the following info on the tax returns:

the last twelve month period would be between july'06 to june'07. we have been given the form 16 for the last year only now and it might take a while before we file it and get the returns form complete. if i can manage to get another original of the form 16 from the hr, can i use that as a document to establish my returns.

That apart, what other docs can be used to evidence returns.

Please do advise.

meer_iet

Post by meer_iet » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Save,

ITR is Sufficient and mandatory to show Returns.

But since your ITR(April 06 - March 07) will not cover the claim period,

Following is must:
-Original Wage slips( or online wage slips stamped and signed by employer) for the claim period,

-Original Bansk statements of the salary account for the claim period AND/OR letter from employer mentioning your Income from Salary for the claim period.

-Because ITR does not cover the claim period you MUST claim exceptional consideration for this evidence.

It is better also to go carefully through HSMP Guidance and many such discussions in this Forum for your queries.

regds

vimg07

New ITR

Post by vimg07 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:57 am

Hello Meer

Did you submit new ITR Form , as Saral is now replaced with ITR Forms

meer_iet

Post by meer_iet » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:22 am

yes i submitted new ITR(managed to get ITO acknowledge the duplicate copy of the ITR rather than the acknowledgment slip).
waiting for approval. Application received at HO on 19th july

regds