ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent hep - Maintenance funds query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Giri45
Newly Registered

Urgent hep - Maintenance funds query

Post by Giri45 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Dear Members and Gurus,

I am applying my Tier 2 Visa from India at the moment... for maintenance of funds... can i show fixed deposits from indian savings account.... or fixed deposits from NRE NRO Accounts..... or could you tell me which is the best way to show maintenance funds..
Please advice.

Many Thanks
Giri

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent hep - Maintenance funds query

Post by moonlight55 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Ideally, a savings a/c with the necessary funds will suffice. If you savings a/c do not have enough funds, you can show FDs (in your name) as part of your maintenance. However, this should be accompanied by a letter from the bank (on their letterhead and stamped for authenticity) stating that these FDs can be redeemed anytime, if required.

deepakpareek

Post by deepakpareek » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:10 pm

Dear Members,

I m in UK now on Tier 2 ICT dependent from past 1 year and have to go to india to apply for Tier 2 General visa in November. Having few queries, please clarify asap.
- As I have to apply from india, can I show my UK bank account statement(90 days).
- Address on the application should be Indian address or I can give my UK address in application as well.
- Company applied for COS letter to UKBA, what details they now and how will company later assign me that COS after the 11th of every month result.
Please provide detailed information for filing application from India.

Many Thanks!

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:56 pm

deepakpareek wrote:Dear Members,

I m in UK now on Tier 2 ICT dependent from past 1 year and have to go to india to apply for Tier 2 General visa in November. Having few queries, please clarify asap.
- As I have to apply from india, can I show my UK bank account statement(90 days).
Yes, you can do that.

- Address on the application should be Indian address or I can give my UK address in application as well.
Preferably Indian address; especially if you want the passport to be delivered to you.

- Company applied for COS letter to UKBA, what details they now and how will company later assign me that COS after the 11th of every month result.
Question is not clear. Seems like the COS is not yet assigned to you. Once UKBA approves the application for restricted COS, company will need approx 15-20 min to assign it to you. Most of the approvals happen on 11th; however there may be some cases which are decided few days later. We have seen such cases here.

Please provide detailed information for filing application from India.

Many Thanks!