ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Name in BC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Dependant Name in BC

Post by anandh79 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi

I received a letter from HO asking for further documentation. Along with that, it has mentioned to check the details of the names which will appear the same in Certificate of British Citizenship.

In that they have mentioned my name, date of birth and place of birth.

Since the application was both for me and my wife, they have mentioned my wife details as

Dependant name: Dependant date of Birth and Dependant place of birth.

In the dependant name, they have mentioned only her surname. My question is whether this is ok or they have mentioned it wrong. Second, i beleive you will get separate certificates for myself and my wife. Why have they mentioned as dependant.

vivdubes

Re: Dependant Name in BC

Post by vivdubes » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 pm

If you have paid 906 separately there is very good chance of you getting separate Naturalisation certificates. Have you paid them 906x2 =1812 ... ?

You shouldnt worry about this they cant club two AN applications into one Naturalisation certificate. :)