ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kirankaja12
Newly Registered

Supporting documents

Post by kirankaja12 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 am

Hi,

My wife and I are currently holding ILRs and we will be eligible to apply for naturalization in a couple of months. I am trying to determine what supporting documents I need to provide along with my application. I haven't seen this info in the FAQs or any of the sticky threads. But if I have missed a thread about this, please let me know.

Here is what I have determined so far and also have some questions:
1. Life in the UK Test Certificates for both of us.
2. Degree certificates for both of us to prove English language ability. Although I am not sure if I need to send these again as they have already checked them during ILR application.
3. My wife has been self employed for the past 2 years. So the latest self assessment tax return for her. Will the latest do or does she have to send all 5 years of residence?
4. I have been in full time employment and have been paying tax as PAYE. Do I need to send my P60s?
5. Do we need address proofs for all addresses in the last 5 years? If so, would documents from one source be sufficient such as bank statements?
6. All passports and UK biometric residence cards.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance for any help.

vivdubes

Re: Supporting documents

Post by vivdubes » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 am

If you are using NCS services you can keep your documents and they can take a photocopy.

Here is what I have determined so far and also have some questions:
1. Life in the UK Test Certificates for both of us.
2. Degree certificates for both of us to prove English language ability. Although I am not sure if I need to send these again as they have already checked them during ILR application.
3. My wife has been self employed for the past 2 years. So the latest self assessment tax return for her. Will the latest do or does she have to send all 5 years of residence? Not required
4. I have been in full time employment and have been paying tax as PAYE. Do I need to send my P60s? Not required
5. Do we need address proofs for all addresses in the last 5 years? If so, would documents from one source be sufficient such as bank statements? Please dont complicate things.. those are not required..
6. All passports and UK biometric residence cards.
:lol:
Am I missing something here?

Yes the most important thing is a picture which needs to be pasted you didnt mention that :D

kirankaja12
Newly Registered

Re: Supporting documents

Post by kirankaja12 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Thanks Vivdubes. I won't forget the photos of course. I didn't mention them as I didn't think them as supporting documents...

Regards,
Kiran