ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Important Matter SET LR and Tier 4

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anas123456789
BANNED

Important Matter SET LR and Tier 4

Post by anas123456789 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Hello All

I need an urgent advice as i will be sending my SET LR application within the next 2 weeks.

I will be completing my 10 years at the end of this month but my current tier 4 visa is valid until 18th November.

I got this visa last year for a masters programme (with work placement) (visa valid from January 2013 when the course started)

I paid all my tuition fees in full (mentioned in the CAS letter) however i am currently facing an issue with my university in regards to work placement fees. Currently i am in the process of resolving this matter but the university in the meantime suspended my account and threatened me to report my suspension to UKBA if i dont pay the fees in the next 2 weeks. (i hold the position that i dont require to pay any fees)

will this impact my SET LR application?

i am applying for my long residence ILR next week. Will this be an issue if the UKBA gets notified by my university regarding my suspension?

please help

anas123456789
BANNED

Re: Important Matter SET LR and Tier 4

Post by anas123456789 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:38 pm

hello guys

please can anyone help?