ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent, Help is needed !

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

range
Newly Registered

Urgent, Help is needed !

Post by range » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:33 pm

My wife has applied for the settlement visa to join me in the UK, I am a British citizen got married in Azerbaijan. We have applied for the visa 7 weeks ago, yesterday I have received an email from the Istanbul office, at the time of application my wife was working in school, however now she does not work, Does the home office want to see her payslip or mine? Email from HOme office as follow:

Dear Mrs xxxxxxxxxxx

Your Reference no: xxxxxxx

We would kindly ask you to supply your June/1024 Payslip and your TB test results please.
You can send the scanned documents to this e-mail box or alternatively you can send the originals to the British Consulate General, Istanbul via post:
The address:
Visa Section
British Consulate General Istanbul
Mesrutiyet Caddesi No:34
Tepebasi, Beyoglu, İstanbul Turkey
Please note that we need to receive the requested document within 7 working days. The documents received after 7 working days will not be accepted.
Please ensure that you provide the above reference number, and if sending documents by post, that you put the above reference on the outside of the envelope.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent, Help is needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by networkers » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:41 pm

range wrote:My wife has applied for the settlement visa to join me in the UK, I am a British citizen got married in Azerbaijan. We have applied for the visa 7 weeks ago, yesterday I have received an email from the Istanbul office, at the time of application my wife was working in school, however now she does not work, Does the home office want to see her payslip or mine? Email from HOme office as follow:

Dear Mrs xxxxxxxxxxx

Your Reference no: xxxxxxx

We would kindly ask you to supply your June/1024 Payslip and your TB test results please.
You can send the scanned documents to this e-mail box or alternatively you can send the originals to the British Consulate General, Istanbul via post:
The address:
Visa Section
British Consulate General Istanbul
Mesrutiyet Caddesi No:34
Tepebasi, Beyoglu, İstanbul Turkey
Please note that we need to receive the requested document within 7 working days. The documents received after 7 working days will not be accepted.
Please ensure that you provide the above reference number, and if sending documents by post, that you put the above reference on the outside of the envelope.
Who's payslips you relied on at the time of application?

eric1985
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by eric1985 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Well they addressed your wife in the email "Dear Mrs xxxxxxxxxxx" and again "We would kindly ask you to supply your June/1024 Payslip and your TB test results please."

Common sense dictates that they want her TB test result and payslips. Every person who comes to UK has to provide TB test result, I did too. Not sure why they want your wife's payslips as she would be your dependent unless you showed she has savings in her account.

You can always send both your and wife's payslips and just say you weren't sure and apologise for sending both saying you were confused. They will discard the one they don't need. Simples!

Not an expert, sorry.

range
Newly Registered

Post by range » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:51 pm

I am the one who is sponsoring my wife to come over here, I have got a full time job and my income is 26 k, we did mention that she was working at the time of the application, it was 7 weeks ago. Now she does not, and I thought they did not need her income,mine was very important . :roll:

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 pm

You income alone will be enough provided you have been earning the gross income of 18,600 over the last 6 month, or your total earning over a 12 months period amount to the 18,600 income and that you current have a job which you secure less than six months ago and earn income that meets the 18600 requirement.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

SoHopeful

Re: Urgent, Help is needed !

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:56 am

There is a new question on the form now asking about the applicant's employment if any.
They do not take that into consideration but it does help them to get a better picture of your circumstances as a couple.

It doesn't matter that she is no longer working - if she has that payslip or can get it she should submit it. If not, she needs to explain why. As for the TB results

range
Newly Registered

Post by range » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:01 am

Dear ALL,

After I sent her TB results and my own payslips I had received an email: Now waiting for the passport to be collected and see the decision.

A decision has now been made on your application. Please allow 1-3 days for your documents to arrive at your Visa Application Centre/or to be couriered back to you. You can track your application status on http://www.tpcontact.co.uk

Please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... mmigration for more information about the UK visa and what it permits visitors to do whilst they are in the UK.

ashjay2012

Post by ashjay2012 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:12 am

hi range..

what is the outcome of your visa.??? i hope all will fine.. good luck...

thanks