ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - Earning proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandip_panigrahi
Newly Registered

HSMP - Earning proof

Post by sandip_panigrahi » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:15 am

Hi friends,
I am in a fix over the "Earnings proof" for HSMP which is becoming a headache. :cry:
I have 12 months payslip signed by my employer.

But when it comes to bank statement,I can't produce them as in some of the months
it does not describe as "salary" and in other months it describes as only "salary"
whereas ideally it should been "salary from XYZ employer" for all 12 months.

Is there any alternative for bank statement ? :?:

Please help,
Sandip.

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:31 am

Sandip,

If the bank statement does not clearly mention the employer who is crediting salary, get a letter from the bank stating that for your claim period your employer XXXX has been crediting salary to your account on monthly basis. If possible provide a break up of the salary credited for each month.

Make sure that the letter is on bank's letter head and stamped and signed by the bank manager. They usually give this in a couple of days, if you request them. It might hasten the process if you approach them with your all your salary slips and statement.

All the best !!