ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MOTHER VISIT I HAVE EEA 2 VISA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raensnuer
Newly Registered

MOTHER VISIT I HAVE EEA 2 VISA

Post by raensnuer » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:26 am

HELLO EVERY ONE , I HAVE EEA2 VISA AND I WANT TO APPLY A VISIT VISA FOR MY MOTHER .
SHOULD I APPLY A VISIT VISA OR EEA FAMILY PERMIT
INCASE IF I APPLY A VISIT VISA AND LATER SHE WANT TO JOIN ME ON EUROPEAN ROUTE AS MY FAMILY MEMBER IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT THAT THEY SHOULD BE DEPENDANT ON ME ? OR SHE SHOULD BE SELF SUFFICENT ? THANKS

Ramayan
Newly Registered

Re: MOTHER VISIT I HAVE EEA 2 VISA

Post by Ramayan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:54 pm

If you are presently in UK you cannot apply for an EEA Family Permit for your mother. You need to apply for a Family visitor visa for your mother following this link https://www.gov.uk/family-visit-visa/overview

Yes, they should be financially dependent on you so you will need to show bank transfers to her account in the country she lives in usually. And there are a lot of other documents you will need for the european route. Search on this site and you will find the answers.