ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information for dependent visa (wife)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yazztech
United Kingdom

Information for dependent visa (wife)

Post by yazztech » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:23 am

Dear friends,

I got my visa last year in november 2013. i went to pakistan i got married and now i want to apply for my dependent (wife) visa can you please tell me which documents i would need for support of her application... just one more information i transfered all my 50k into my business account and did some transactions for investment. like 10K. and remaining money is still in business account so can i use the same bank statement for maintenance of funds for my wife's visa application or do i have to submit my personal current bank statement? and how much i have to show for maintenance of funds. it will be highly appreciated if you help me out.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Information for dependent visa (wife)

Post by aby00156 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 pm

No you cant use your business account; you have to show the maintainance funds in your personal account.
You just have to submit maintanance proof + Current Appointment Report + Certificate of Incorporation + wifes TB test report + Marraige Certificate.
If you go through the forum some people have also submitted photos; chat history etc etc. (These are optional)
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

taurus_na

Re: Information for dependent visa (wife)

Post by taurus_na » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Aby communication evidence is optional but
For ukba its a requirement.
My dependent visa refused on not provided
Communication evidence.