ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano judgement: Mother's role in child's life

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mayflower805
Ireland

Zambrano judgement: Mother's role in child's life

Post by mayflower805 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi all, I have applied for residency based on zambrano judgement . Received acknowledgment letter with reference no. They asked for the evidence of my role in my child's life. I am wondering what documents should I include as my child is just 6 months old and he's not attending any crèche or school . Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

chiey
Newly Registered

Re: Zambrano judgement: Mother's role in child's life

Post by chiey » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:53 pm

hi there a letter from your doctor will do ...all the best

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:03 pm

chiey wrote:hi there a letter from your doctor will do ...all the best
Hi , thanks for ur reply . I'll ask my Gp . Btw any idea what should be mentioned in Gp letter . Thanks again

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:18 pm

[quote="chiey"]hi there a letter from your doctor will do ...all the best[/quote
Hi, I already submitted gp letter stating my childs last visit . Do I need to get another letter . And what should be written in the letter. I mean how my role should be pointed in the letter. Pls advise . I need to response in next 5 working days. Thanks in advance .

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:19 am

Any suggestion pls..

Post by 110 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:58 am

something along the lines of

that you are a nuclear family, (i.e if u and your husband are together) and you visit the clinic individually with your child and sometimes altogether, that they (doctors) have known you for xx long, and can vouch for your local residence. etc etc

just a suggestion...

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:47 am

110 wrote:something along the lines of

that you are a nuclear family, (i.e if u and your husband are together) and you visit the clinic individually with your child and sometimes altogether, that they (doctors) have known you for xx long, and can vouch for your local residence. etc etc

just a suggestion...
Thanks a lot. A million dollar suggestion . :)

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:33 pm

For a 6 months old child, there should be a presumption that he/she is dependent on their mum to meet their essential need.

Had you been a father, then that requirement would have been appropriate.

It seems like a generic letter that the department Of Justice sends to everyone.

You could write a letter to the department in addition to the GP letter, informing them that your child is purely dependent on you, due to her age, the fact that she is probably still being breast fed, and the fact that it is in his/her best interest to have her mother's care, and due to the fact the child is quite young, you are unable to provide a letter outside the family setting, as she has not started attending any outside classes.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Obie wrote:For a 6 months old child, there should be a presumption that he/she is dependent on their mum to meet their essential need.

Had you been a father, then that requirement would have been appropriate.

It seems like a generic letter that the department Of Justice sends to everyone.

You could write a letter to the department in addition to the GP letter, informing them that your child is purely dependent on you, due to her age, the fact that she is probably still being breast fed, and the fact that it is in his/her best interest to have her mother's care, and due to the fact the child is quite young, you are unable to provide a letter outside the family setting, as she has not started attending any outside classes.
I really appreciate the suggestions I'm getting here. Wonderful ppl out here. Should I enclosed photographic evidence(photos etc) too , to support my application. Once again thanks million.