ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW ITR (NAYA SARAL)! is this an issue?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sparo
Newly Registered

NEW ITR (NAYA SARAL)! is this an issue?

Post by sparo » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:47 pm

hi guys! was wondering if anyone had an issue with the new ITR form for HSMP approval . Does any one got an approval with the new ITR . pls respond here so as to help apirants!
sparo

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:50 am

Yes it is indeed a problem. My friend's case got rejected because of the new ITR. SO better play safe. Provide the bank statements and letter from employer...and also explain this ITR stuff in your cover letter. Hope this helps you.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:08 am

I am really not much informed about this, but someone was telling me that even in the new system, the acknowledgement slip carries details of the income returned? If that is so, what could possibly be problem?

Can you please elaborate?

regards,

push_hsmp

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:32 am

Thats rite it carries your taxable income details(not the GROSS Earnings) but I think the caseworkers are used to SARAL forms. My friends case was rejected and the reason being not submitted SARAL FROM.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:13 am

Achtung,

Even the old SARAL form shows the taxable income !! (atleast mine has that). To facilitate reconciliation (corroboration with gross salary figure) regarding the same, I submitted a document from CA which showed the gross salary, the deductions, exemptions and the net taxable income.

regards,

push_hsmp
Achtung wrote:Thats rite it carries your taxable income details(not the GROSS Earnings) but I think the caseworkers are used to SARAL forms. My friends case was rejected and the reason being not submitted SARAL FROM.

sparo
Newly Registered

Post by sparo » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:47 pm

hi achtung

its the embassy that needs to update the hsmp team. this i was informed by the hsmp customer center.however she said she can't confirm if they have an update on this new document from the embassy yet.

yeah! like u said, bank statement could be a safer alternative.