ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Set M application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

ILR on Set M application form

Post by Miangee » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi
All respected members i have PEO appointment this weekend while using the form i have some confusion can some one plz help me out.

I have got ILR in April on long residence and my wife got FLR M for 2 year my wife came to Uk in 2007 and have my student dependent all the time i know i am taking chance as there is many confusion that dependent of student cant be amalgamated the leave with spouse leave but i have received auto reply email in which the clearly mentioned that if PBS dependent have applied FLR M before 6th April 14 then can be combine leave and can apply ILR.

just want to know should i have to print the email and send with covering letter to explain or just apply with out that.

and what i need to write in this field ( are you working in the UK and is your partner working in the UK )

Actually we both are not working and have just started our own business with Ltd Company last month
so what sort of documents have to show for maintenance but we have got 66 thousand pounds statement in our account to establish a business.

finally we i just have received child benefits for last two months shall i need to say yes in public benefits coulum and needs to write monthly amount or weekly amount for my two British kids

plz explain any member its urgent plz

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR on Set M application form

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:06 am

Yes you can amalgamate under 287(a)(i)(d).

Just show account stating with £66k, yes tick public funds, child benefit should be in your name.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:28 am

Hi
Thanks amber you always help most of us
And I hope all guys who are in same situation will pray for my wife ILR as it's gonna be self explained for those whose need to apply Yet I just scarred that one member got refusal to said by HO tier 4 period does not count for qualify period even it's bps let see hope for best will update u
so what I should write in
are u working in uk as I am doing business I have cut working and written business there and mentioned all savings and investment and statement details
And section 4 I have mention all details for my kids even they are not apply as dependent as they have british passport now

Is that fine
Any suggestion or advice for appointment day will be appreciated

And yes pray for me plz
Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:01 am

No, just mention the children in 3.9, nowhere else.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.