ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

college licence has been revoked

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gulrose786

college licence has been revoked

Post by gulrose786 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:40 pm

college licence has been revoked so just need little clarification about fresh application . Do I need 2 monthsmaintenance or 9 months for fresh application?

dmp

Re: college licence has been revoked

Post by dmp » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:59 pm

If tier 4 sponsor licence revoked;AND
if you have study and finished a single course that was at least six months long; OR
if you continuing to study on a single course and you have already completed at least six months of that course,
YES you qualify for establish presence

Best Luck!

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 pm

thanks for your quick reply. i started my course last year end of November but i got visa issued in the first week of April this year.course wise i don't have any issue because i recently passed 2 modules. lastly shall i apply straight away or should wait until home office 60 days letter arrives. if i delay until home office deadline then what will be the maintenance amount.

dmp

Post by dmp » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:57 pm

You should start looking/contacting new T4 Sponsor where you can start new course or continue same one.
I strongly suggest that new T4 sponsor administration advice will be more specific regarding process for CAS and your visa application.

More Guidance-
http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/International- ... -problems/