ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment not taken

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pkreli
Newly Registered

Payment not taken

Post by pkreli » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi all,

I submitted ILR application for my spouse a few days before spouse visa expiry. This was done using settlement checking service. Payment method was credit card. Bank was advised that transaction was to be expected and not to reject the payment.

A week later, we received letter that application was received. We then received email that payment has been processed. Then we received letter for biometrics and we have now submitted the biometrics.

All this time, I have been checking daily if payment has been taken. Surprisingly, no payment has been taken yet. I checked with the bank and they said there were no rejected payments and there has been no attempt to take the payment at all.

I called the HO to inquire and the staff told me it was very unusual for the case to go forward to biometrics stage without payment being taken and told me to write to payment section in Liverpool about it.

Anyone had similar issues and any advice ? Thanks.