ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR eligibility for dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pja
Newly Registered

ILR eligibility for dependent

Post by pja » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Hello All,

I have used the forum before and the advise provided in this forum is spot on. I now have another question.

Currently
Im on a Tier 2 work Visa and will qualify for ILR end of September. My ILR visa is valid till next year. I am planning to apply by the end of the month.

My wife is on Tier 1 visa on her own right which qualifies for ILR on April 2016. We have been married for 3 years but only loving together for 15 months because of our work commitments.

Question is, Can i apply for ILR with my wife as a dependent providing the marriage certificate as evidence. As we were not living together before no bills etc can be provided. Not sure what other evidence if any needs to be provided for dependent also

Please let me know if im not clear in explaining the situation.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
PJA

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR eligibility for dependent

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:38 pm

No you can not.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.