ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip "Authenticity" letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jonbca

Payslip "Authenticity" letter

Post by jonbca » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Reviewing the current immigration rules, it looks like Appendix A, Section 19-SD, has been updated with new documentation requirements for payslips (page 14 of https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... MASTER.pdf).

The new requirements say payslips must be either:

(1) original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s
name, or
(2) accompanied by a letter from the applicant's employer, on the employer’s
headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are
authentic;

Does this mean that electronic payslips are now acceptable as long as they're accompanied by a letter confirming authenticity, or do they still need to each be stamped and signed?

If a letter is fine, is it sufficient to just say, "I confirm that the attached payslips from Aug 2013-Aug 2014 are correct." or is more information required? The rules are very vague.

Thanks!

O_Relly

Re: Payslip "Authenticity" letter

Post by O_Relly » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Yes that interpretation appears to be correct. As for template, standard template such as so and so works for our company in the capacity of .... since ... and I can confirm that his payslips are authentic.

Just speak to hr or finance guys and they should be able to help you with a standard format.
Cheers,
OR

sreemtech
Newly Registered

Post by sreemtech » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Dear jonbca,

I am In same situation , I too get Online payslips . Will the payslips stamped , signed and a letter from the employer about the authenticity is ok ?

Could you please Share you experience.

Best Regards
Msr

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Online payslips sign and stamped by employer with detailed employer cover letter fine.
I got my Tier 1 G extension and ILR on same basis without any issue.

Reactor
Newly Registered

Post by Reactor » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi,

My HR has just issued my payslips from the last six months. They are on company headed paper and have been stamped and signed. My concern is they are just the online payslips printed on official stationery with a stamp and signature, so they are more 'official' than 'original' formal payslips. Do I need my HR to redo them, along with a letter of authenticity?

Thanks in advance!

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:00 am

Reactor wrote:Hi,

My HR has just issued my payslips from the last six months. They are on company headed paper and have been stamped and signed. My concern is they are just the online payslips printed on official stationery with a stamp and signature, so they are more 'official' than 'original' formal payslips. Do I need my HR to redo them, along with a letter of authenticity?

Thanks in advance!

Payslips printed on company letter head with sign and stamp fine. It doesn't required authenticity letter.

marchfourth
Newly Registered

Post by marchfourth » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:33 am

Hi, I recently received from my previous employer printed payslips (stamped and signed) and a letter that shows a monthly breakdown of salary gross/net. The payslips and letter cover a 7 month period (Jan to July 2014). However I realised that I now only need payslips from March to July 2014 from my previous employer. My questions are as follows,

1. Is it ok to still include the letter as this covers a 7 month period?
2. If yes whats the best way to state that i'm considering only March to July payslips in my application? I've got an upcoming Tier 1 general renewal. Can I highlight the period I'm considering in the letter?

Your help on this will be most appreciated. Many thanks