ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Difference between FLR(M) and FLR(FP) Financial Requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ali1975

Difference between FLR(M) and FLR(FP) Financial Requirements

Post by Ali1975 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi every one, I am confused about two different types of visa FLR(M) and FLR(FP), I have ILR and have 2 british national children, my wife have currently tier 1 g visa, I am thinking to switch her visa from tier 1 g to my dependent as she only require one extension to complete 10 years in the UK, I understand if she apply flr(m) visa we have to meet financial requirements and if she apply for flr(fP) that is family life as a partner (10 years route), we dont meet financial requirements.

is this true in FLR(FP) we dont need to meet financial requirements?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Difference between FLR(M) and FLR(FP) Financial Requirem

Post by Amber » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 pm

Technically yes. However, FLR(M) is a certainty if you meet the requirements. Moreover, you'd be looking at a 5 year FLR(FP) route not 10.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Ali1975

Post by Ali1975 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:33 am

Thank you Amber, Do claiming Child benefit and child tax credits have any impact on FLR(FP) visa application ? thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:37 pm

No.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:21 am

Hi There !

Can Anyone explain what is the difference between family life as a parent 5 years and 10 years route ???

w8in4response
Newly Registered

Post by w8in4response » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Dear Exps,

I will be submitting my wife's FLR (M) application shortly and looking for help on the following scenario.

will I be able to satisfy £18600 requirement, if I am using 6 months salary slips on part time (£700 x 6 Months = 4200) and dividend of £5000? projecting total income of £186000 from the company accounts for the whole year?

or I will strictly have to show £1550 x 6 months ?

Thanks in advance.

rajj121
Newly Registered

Post by rajj121 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi Amber, Could you please explain the difference between flr m and flr fp except financial difference please and also difference between flr fp 5 yr and 10 yr route, im going to apply ilr long residency and im looking for flr fp for my wife who joined me in may 2012. Thank you.