ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa due to expire but no new COS number

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hillgate12
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Visa due to expire but no new COS number

Post by Hillgate12 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:17 am

Hi all,
I’m getting pretty desperate as my current Tier 2 visa is due on 14th October. My company who sponsors me originally went to apply for a new COS number at the beginning of August but realised they has no COS allocations left. We’ve now been waiting for a new allocation since the beginning of August and I’m getting concerned as the 14 October is quickly rolling around.

Does anyone know what other options are if the new COS allocation is granted before your visa expires? Would I need to go back to Australia and apply for it from there? Any help or experience would be very helpful.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Tier 2 Visa due to expire but no new COS number

Post by manci » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:43 am

requests for additional allocation of unrestricted CoSs are made online and don't usually take longer than 2 weeks to process. Ask your sponsor to call the employer helpline 0300 123 4699.

Lovkum
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Visa due to expire but no new COS number

Post by Lovkum » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Hello Hillgate12, Have you got the UR Cos. Did you applied fr extension.

Please update.