ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Relationship Requirement!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

India to UK
Newly Registered

Relationship Requirement!!!!

Post by India to UK » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Dear friends

I am going to apply spouse visa for my visa. I had a problem with relationship and genuine marriage evidences. I am married over 2 years. I always use calling cards to call india from uk as other methods are too costly. The calling cards access numbers are shown on itemised phone bill instead of india mobile number. Please help me. Will this cause some problem. I send money to my wife every month. Can please tell me other documents for proving the genuiness of my relationship with my wife...

Rayking

Re: Relationship Requirement!!!!

Post by Rayking » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Whatsapp? Mails?bb messenger all that can be used,print the money transfer stuffs too,can your wife get itemised bill from her side?obviously it will show access number you have on yours as well,you can still use it (both side) and explain why your number isn't showing

India to UK
Newly Registered

Post by India to UK » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Rayking wrote:Whatsapp? Mails?bb messenger all that can be used,print the money transfer stuffs too,can your wife get itemised bill from her side?obviously it will show access number you have on yours as well,you can still use it (both side) and explain why your number isn't showing
Thanks Rayking for your please.Actually my wife don't know how to use this online messaging stuff. Will transfer money receipts and itemised phone bill with covering letter sufficient for satisfying relationship requirement?

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:10 pm

It might not be enough I'm afraid, you just have to look for means of proofing beyond reasonable doubt that you do communicate,
If your wife can get itemised bill on her side,with yours,may be that will help,not 100% sure as you obviously needs more than this as required ideally.