ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF 2 - form; please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bl-2007
Newly Registered

VAF 2 - form; please help

Post by bl-2007 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:40 pm

The VAF2 form that is supplied by UK Visas can only be filled in using a pen. A redesigned VAF2 form is available at http://download.yousendit.com/A91EC1E3523AB224 which can be filled in using Adobe reader (althought data can't be saved) and then printed once completed.

It has not been fully tested, so please post any feedback or comments here regarding any modifications necessary to it.

Is there any reason a BHC would refuse to accept a form that has been filled in this way? I don't see any, views invited.

eliasuk4u
Member of Standing

Post by eliasuk4u » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:51 pm

BHC will accept this kind of form provided that you sign with pen and provide all the documentation.

bl-2007
Newly Registered

Post by bl-2007 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:59 pm

I expected they would. I don;t have a text to hand to check exactly what is prescribed as for forms but doubt they have said it must be handwritten.

They would look ridiculous refusing to do so. Unfortunately, as the FCO refuse to publish these forms in Word format for completion (as they do HSMP forms etc) we're left to resort to these steps.

Hopefully, the form will prove useful.