ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent Spouse Visa - Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldencreeper

ILR Dependent Spouse Visa - Query

Post by goldencreeper » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:34 am

Hello Guys,

Apologise guys if this is answered somewhere in the forum.

I have a query about the ILR dependent spouse visa. I did go through the posts in the forums but couldn’t get an answer for my specific question. Hence posting this query.

I am Indian Female permanent resident in UK from 2012. I am getting married in Nov 14 in India.

To initiate the visa process earlier I have done court marriage in Sep. My query is now about the Accommodation proof.

Currently I am sharing a house with my friends. I thought of renting a flat earlier so that I could send the tenancy agreement to process the visa. But the estate agents said the Landlords normally don’t hold the property even if I place a deposit until Dec 14 and I don’t want to pay the rent for next three months.

So one of my friend owns a 4 bedroom house. I thought I could ask her to give me a tenancy agreement on that property. Only herself and her daughter stays there.

Now my questions are

a) Will a tenancy agreement for shared accommodation is accepted?

b) If so which Tenancy agreement format I should use to submit? There are many types and formats? Any suggestions?

c) What are the other accommodation proof I should provide? Photos of rooms? Property Inspection report is required?

Planning to Submit the following documents in Oct for Visa processing. Could you please confirm whether I am missing anything?

Dependent documents
1. Application form - https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... /VAF4A.pdf
2. His Passport and photographs
3. IETLTS letter
4. Register Marriage Certificate - Original
5. Engagement pics (Will be shown as wedding Ceremony Pics)
6. Wedding Invitation
7. Phone and Skype call History, emails (????) Not sure its required
8. TB Report and Chest X-Ray
Sponsors documents
1. My Passport copy (Old and New) and Visa (Attested from Solicitors)
2. ILR confirmation Letter ???
3. My 6 months Bank statement – Original (3 months maintaining ~2500 pounds)
4. My 3 years P60 – Original
5. My 6 months’ Payslip Attested from HR
6. Employer Letter
7. Sponsorship Letter from me
8. Tenancy agreement (???) or any other documents?

You guys helped to get my ILR now I am back needed your help. Many thanks for your help in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Dependent Spouse Visa - Query

Post by Amber » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:31 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

goldencreeper

Post by goldencreeper » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:01 am

[quote="Amber"]See also, http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... t6227.html[/quote]

Thanks Amber. I have gone through them and from the looks of it it should be fine.
But Can anyone let me know which tenancy agreement format I should use? And the documents listed covers all that required?
Thanks

goldencreeper

Post by goldencreeper » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:27 am

Please could anyone confirm what Tenancy agreemnent format I should use ?
Any help would be good.

goldencreeper

ILR Dependent Spouse Visa - Bank statements

Post by goldencreeper » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi Guys,

Please help me with this. For applying for ILR dependent do I have to maintain minimum balance in the bank?
My Bank statements runs between 13 - 14 of past and current month. Unfortunately I transferred money to from my savings to current account maintain balance only on 17th July (both on HSBC).
so my July Bank statement (13th July - 14th August) doesn't show the balance in the summary. I was planning to send the statements in mid October to my Husband to process Visa, now that I am missing a month
1. Do I have to wait until I get my next bank statement in Nov to cover the 3 month maintenance? or
2. Bank has agreed to give me a letter stating the balances between specific periods (e.g 17th July to 16th Aug and for other months) will that be ok?
Please anyone could help?
I earn 46K per annum, I have my employer letter/payslips and P60 will that help to prove my finance?
Thanks

goldencreeper

Post by goldencreeper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Any help with my post?