ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NATURALISATION(FATHER & SON) DOUBTS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sach10

NATURALISATION(FATHER & SON) DOUBTS

Post by sach10 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi All

First of all thanks for this wonderful forum which help me a lot while my ILR application time and saved me lots of money.

Please kindly help me on the below points

I got ILR on 03/2013 on 10yrs basis and

My son(4years now, born in India) got ILR 06/2013, and his entry clearance was issued on 09/2010 I want to apply for Naturalisation and then B.C. for me and my son please kindly let me know what is the process.

1.Does my son needs to complete 5years length of stay in U.K. or can I apply for him now, if I can apply for him what is the procedure.

2.Can me and my son can apply both in one forum or separate forums and what type of forums are these.

3. on the AN forum they didn't mention any where about the fees of the application, I am confused about this so some one please clarifity me.

4. I Passeed Life in U.K. test and I got U.K. Naric letter confirming my bachelor degree taught in english is these enoufgh or not?

Please kindly help me on this, please kindly some one provide this info.

Thanks in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: NATURALISATION(FATHER & SON) DOUBTS

Post by Amber » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:28 pm

1. No, now should be fine, I assume the Mother is here with ILR.
2. AN for you, MN1 for child.
3. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... r_2014.pdf
4. Yes and letter from the institution.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sach10

URGENT HELP REQUIRE FOR MY SON BRITISH CITIZEN SHIP APPLICAT

Post by sach10 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi All

Please kindly let me know about this and please kindly read below my situation

I want to apply for my son British citizenship, along with my naturalization application which I am going to apply this week as I took appointment with council checking service.

Please clarify me can I apply for my son or not even though I still don't have British citizenship along with my naturalization application,

FYI me and my wife both on ILR and please kindly read below about my whole situation

In MN1 forum section1: 1.1 Under which you would like the application considered, I am not sure what to write in this box.

Please can some experts kindly advice & clarify me quickly on this as I got appointment in this week.

Thanks in advance.

sach10 wrote:Hi All

First of all thanks for this wonderful forum which help me a lot while my ILR application time and saved me lots of money.

Please kindly help me on the below points

I got ILR on 03/2013 on 10yrs basis and

My son(4years now, born in India) got ILR 06/2013, and his entry clearance was issued on 09/2010 I want to apply for Naturalisation and then B.C. for me and my son please kindly let me know what is the process.

1.Does my son needs to complete 5years length of stay in U.K. or can I apply for him now, if I can apply for him what is the procedure.

2.Can me and my son can apply both in one forum or separate forums and what type of forums are these.

3. on the AN forum they didn't mention any where about the fees of the application, I am confused about this so some one please clarifity me.

4. I Passeed Life in U.K. test and I got U.K. Naric letter confirming my bachelor degree taught in english is these enoufgh or not?

5. For Information My wife having already Indefinite Leave

Please kindly help me on this, please kindly some one provide this info.

Thanks in advance.