ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Statement Letter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lamine
Newly Registered

Statement Letter

Post by Lamine » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Hello everyone, i'm new here
my girlfriend is from Czech republic and she live in UK, i look for rejoin her as soon as possible.
we been together over 2 years ago, but we can't yet live together, however she mostly every week come to Czech, and we stay at her family.
want to apply EEA permit, and need help in Statement letter (Historic of relationship, about me and future plan).
can please someone give me succuded letter he tried (with delete privet parts).
thank you.

Lamine
Newly Registered

Re: Statement Letter

Post by Lamine » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:07 am

can someone propose?
i'm weak in english, but i met my girl in maroco for two weeks and before it we talked a year on fb and skype, after 3 months we faild to meet again, but 3 months again i come to her family in Czech and stayed with her 2 weeks, after 4 months i back stay with her again in Czech for over 5 months, and want to apply for EEA permit.
can someone have nice english help me with letter please?