ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COS decision for september 2014 meeting

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

praveen.gb
Newly Registered

COS decision for september 2014 meeting

Post by praveen.gb » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi,

Is anyone still waiting for decision on COS filed for the month of September-2014? I am yet to get the decision from my employer.

Is there a way to find number of COS rejected during September-2014 UKBA meeting? Or is there a procedure to find out whether my COS application filed by my employer is granted or not?

Regards,
Bittu.

repeatcell
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: COS decision for september 2014 meeting

Post by repeatcell » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:08 am

I already heard from my employer regarding the September allocation. This information is also updated on the UKBA website. Google September allocation UKBA to find out the link.

mhib
New Zealand

Post by mhib » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:44 pm

I have not heard anything yet... any update for everyone... I just would like to know that I am not the only one left stranded? Anyone can advise about how long does it take and whether a longer wait is good or bad or just means nothing

mhib
New Zealand

Post by mhib » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 am

Anyone not received an answer yet? My company have not heard anything

praveen.gb
Newly Registered

Post by praveen.gb » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Even i have same questions as u. Not sure whether delayed response has impact on the results. @manci, can you please help us with our questions? We are still waiting for September month results and employer has not been notified. Any other folks in the group waiting for COS results?

mhib
New Zealand

Post by mhib » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 pm

my boss said mine did get through. But they have few questions that they are dealing with.

North Pole

Post by North Pole » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:05 am

Hi

Can you let me know whether it's a new cos application or is it an extension of tier 2 g

repeatcell
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by repeatcell » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:14 pm

I have a CoS now from september meeting. However, I have a doubt about the number. It consists of in total 11 alphanumeric characters. After third letter, its all numbers except at the end and the fifth position. At the fifth position, its letter "O" and I feel if it is number "0" because the whole string is numbers starting at the fourth position. Does anyone have a CoS number and confirm whether its a letter or a number at the fifth position in their case.