ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submission of tier 2 general visa without sponsor letter

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fareena
Newly Registered

Submission of tier 2 general visa without sponsor letter

Post by fareena » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi,
Currently i am on PSW visa which is going to expire on 18th of September 2014. My employer sent the application of allocation to home office for me but still didnt get the response from home office. I just want to ask that can i submit my application without sponsor letter because my visa is going to expire in 3 days. Can i submit a letter from the company stated the situation with the application ? Plz reply soon i am very much worried .

North Pole

Re: Submission of tier 2 general visa without sponsor letter

Post by North Pole » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:15 pm

If I'm in your position I would do that. But only concern is that may be difficult to track down your application later on to update HO for COS number and things. Did you ask your HR whether they can send you to PEO appointment perhaps you can explain the case worker to hold the application until you get sorted your cos. don't rely on my comment, do consult with your company first.