ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent please, applying for PR, help needed.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teetee4Z

Urgent please, applying for PR, help needed.

Post by teetee4Z » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:33 am

Dear forum members

please I need your help, if my EU husband was granted PR in 2013 and then now me non Eu wife want to apply for PR, please do I still need to show evidence of his exercising treaty right and his evidence of staying in the UK for continuous 5years? Or do I just provide evidence for myself alone of living in the UK for 5yr.

claraluh
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent please, applying for PR, help needed.

Post by claraluh » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:05 pm

teetee4Z wrote:Dear forum members

please I need your help, if my EU husband was granted PR in 2013 and then now me non Eu wife want to apply for PR, please do I still need to show evidence of his exercising treaty right and his evidence of staying in the UK for continuous 5years? Or do I just provide evidence for myself alone of living in the UK for 5yr.
You should provide your husband's PR and proof of residence and treaty rights from 2013 until now. And from yourself just evidence of residing in London for the past 5 years.

ecogle
inactive

Post by ecogle » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi,
You need not show treaty rights anymore since your husband obtained PR in 2013. But still you need to provide 5 years continuous residence proof along with your husband PR.

Regards
Ecogle

teetee4Z

Post by teetee4Z » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you guys, please does the proof of 5years living in Uk have to be same address with spouse?