ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set (O) Section 11B Confusion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jovsta
Newly Registered

ILR Set (O) Section 11B Confusion

Post by jovsta » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:30 pm

G'day Experts,

Firstly, I've read through the FAQ, and searched the forum without getting a satisfied answers/information.

Background, I entered UK early Oct 2006 under HSMP Visa, and extended twice under Tier 1 (General) Extension, therefore I'm (should be) covered under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document. <-- (Please confirm or debunk if this is not the case?)

For completeness, the 2nd extension was required as I was out of the country for work for about 9months between 2009 - 2010, but never more than 180 days consecutively, ie a couple of months or less? <-- (Do I need to specified this on months out of the country in Section 7.11 even though these are less than 60 months?).
So 3 years ago I didn't want to take the risk of rejection due to being out of the country so often as I need the Extension quick due to work.

As I am covered by the HSMP Forum JR Policy Document, I'll be selecting "Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document" under Section 3 B. Note: as a reminder, under 3 B, Section 9 is not applicable <-- (add your comment is this is not the case for any reason?)

What I am not sure about is the selection under Section 11B, and therefore the support documents. It looks like there is an option for all the corresponding selection reflecting Section 3, but for my selection mentioned above under 11B - "Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document"

Applying the most common denominator, I should select/tick "11L Tier 1 (General) migrant", but the box for "Evidence specified in section 9A of this form" is not applicable due to my selection of Section 3B. <-- (Please advise? or should I leave this box blank and on tick the next box for "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules."?)

Fee free to advise if you think I might have missed something.

Regards

J