ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

moving to Spain need help...

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ahmad_785

moving to Spain need help...

Post by ahmad_785 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:55 am

hi to all
situation is we are moving to Spain finally on 15 of oct from U.K
me(husband holding a eea family permit originally from Pakistan) wife is a Spanish national
both of us are working here and will be leaving work on 1 of oct.
also me(husband) have a Spanish family book as well.
i am just confused on what documents i need for Spain to get a residence card for Spain.
some one said i need to prove my birth certificate is just one(original) certificate just to mention here my birth certificate has been attested my Pakistan foreign office and also Pakistan embassy here in London.
some one else told me i just need to translate my marriage certificate into Spanish one not the birth certificate because i already have Spanish family book for that my birth certificate was already checked by Spanish authorities?
so which is right??
if i need more documents what documents do i need and where will i apply in Spain should i apply for residence card or some eea route and which ever route i will take how can i apply for it where can i find its application?
just to let you know been to Spanish embassy and they didn't help they said go to Spain and sought it out there?
please i need a detailed answer any first hand experiences will help thanks alot.
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

Donutz

Re: moving to Spain need help...

Post by Donutz » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:22 pm

See the sticky on EU/EEA family members. You should have a " family member of EU/EEA national" resident card issieud by the UK. You can travel visa free to other EU/EEA nations.

Also check the EU webpage:
- http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/tr ... dex_en.htm

ahmad_785

Re: moving to Spain need help...

Post by ahmad_785 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:26 pm

i already have a eea residence permit what i am after is how do i get the Spanish residence permit because i am moving there forever so i need a visa or permit on which i can work and live in Spain thanks
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)