ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAME AS MEMBER OF EU CITIZEN AND WANT TO SWITCH TO FLR FP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mash123
Newly Registered

CAME AS MEMBER OF EU CITIZEN AND WANT TO SWITCH TO FLR FP

Post by mash123 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 am

Hi Guys im in a really awkward position here. I have a spouse refusal and 2 family permit refusals on ridiculous basis. Does anyone know if my spouse can switch to a flr (fp) instead? What are the chances of him getting it? Is it even possible for my spouse to change as we came over with no fp or code 1a. Or do u think we should apply for the eea2 for the UK RC?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: CAME AS MEMBER OF EU CITIZEN AND WANT TO SWITCH TO FLR F

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:30 pm

mash123 wrote:Hi Guys im in a really awkward position here. I have a spouse refusal and 2 family permit refusals on ridiculous basis. Does anyone know if my spouse can switch to a flr (fp) instead? What are the chances of him getting it? Is it even possible for my spouse to change as we came over with no fp or code 1a. Or do u think we should apply for the eea2 for the UK RC?
Think we need more history but with three refusals under my belt I'd be looking at myself as there's obviously something amiss there...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....