ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation-Form AN- Section 2 & 3 please help.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yogeshbro
Newly Registered

Naturalisation-Form AN- Section 2 & 3 please help.

Post by yogeshbro » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi Guys,

I would like to thank everyone (moderators, gurus and all other involved) in putting an effort and helping us all out. I successfully got my ILR in Oct 12 with the support from this forum.

Now, I am applying for Naturalisation in Sept 14 and whilst filling the form I got stuck in few sections. I would really appreciate if I could get some help:

Section 3.1,3.2,3.3,3.4,3.5

I have been unemployed since Nov 2013 and I got my P45 detailing out my gross pay, taxes and NI paid when I left. In this section, it asks my occupation, my status, employer, its address, tax reference etc. I don't know what should I do here.

However, I was and am currently a director of my limited company which was incorporated in 2011. This has been dormant since its incorporation as there has been no trading. I can do a self assessment for the tax year 13/14 as I was a director but it will only have earnings from my employment to Nov13 as mentioned above reflected in my P45. Is there any kind of requirement of doing this or can I just show my P45 and state that I am unemployed currently.

Section 2.2

I had to apply for a new passport in Sept 12 just before my ILR application in OCT 12 as my previous passport got lost/stolen. I provided a letter from my employers covering the period May 2007 to Sept 12 confirming my absence for my ILR application in Oct12. Now that I am applying for naturalisation in Sep14, I think I need to confirm my residency from Sep 2009 to Sep 2014 for naturalisation purpose. Can your please confirm? Also, can I use the same employer letter which I provided for my ILR application dated Oct 12 signed and stamped by the company which will confirm my residency from Sep 09- Sep 12. For the period Oct 12- Sept 14 I have my new passport with all ins and outs stamps. Kindly advise.

During the last 5 years (from Sept 14) I have not been away for more than 100 days too and each trip was less than 30 days and not more than 90 days in a single year.

I really appreciate all your help and thanks again in advance.