ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubt for ILR requirements on earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

betogether

Doubt for ILR requirements on earning

Post by betogether » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi Experts,

As Tier 1 visa extension is getting close soon I want to make sure with your help that their is no extension require in my case. I need your valuable input on below 2 points
Doubt is:
[b][u]Doubt 1[/u][/b]
Earning required to achieve required points is 55000 GBP +...
I work as a contractor so I am planning to withdraw 17000 GBP dividend for year 2014-15 in Dec 2014.
I will withdraw another 28000 GBP dividend for year 2015-16 in May/June 2016
Gross salary for 12 Months will be 10000 GBP for 12 Months.
By doing above 3 I will get 55000 +.
Is above approach all right? Will I be doing anything wrong by having 2 tax year income in last 12 Month from my date of application?

[b][u]Doubt 2[/u][/b]
To purchase a car I have taken personal loan this Month (Sep 2014). There will be an EMI going out of my account every month. Is there any impact of loan on ILR requirement? I have gone through the forum and spotted some of the threads which mentions that their is no impact of loan on ILR application however I will really appreciate your suggestions if anyone have face any issue. Because logically if you see we delay our dividend to get them out in 12 months period and take loan to buy a car but not sure if UKBA really think that way.

Thanks and Regards
Betogether

As you can see I am using two years of dividend to justify my income of 12 calendar Months backward from ILR application date.

tier1-immigrant

Re: Doubt for ILR requirements on earning

Post by tier1-immigrant » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:10 pm

1) your invoices should be of 12 consecutive months with last 15 month bracket from date of your application. I suggest consult a ltd company advisor.
2) no, car loan does not affect.

betogether

Post by betogether » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi,

Thanks for response.
When you say invoice as part of response for 1st doubt; do you mean invoice for my company?
Invoice is always on higher end and its approximately 10K per month so that part is all right but I think the income of last 12 Months is always calculated towards you salary + dividend; isn't it? and not by invoice.

Please suggest
Thanks and Regards

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 am

you should be fine showing dividends declared in two tax years. Infact, I just got my extension showing 4 dividends where 2 were in last financial year and the other two in this financial year.

See this link :

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 72881.html

As long as all of your declaration dates falls with in the 12 months of your earning period you should be fine.

pbd
Newly Registered

Post by pbd » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:46 am

hello
Have you heard anything from them

betogether

Post by betogether » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Thanks for your replay.
As a conclusion I am alright in having 2 financial year dividends together in last 12 Months.
Also alright to have personal loan as this doesn't impact ILR application.

Thanks and Regards