ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependants appln form when applying with main tier1 Gen

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sprasad009
Newly Registered

ILR dependants appln form when applying with main tier1 Gen

Post by sprasad009 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello

Firstly, I would like to thank every contributor for this group.

I have few questions/ clarifications for my ILR application.

Current Visa Status: Tier1(general) Valid till 2016 ( 2nd Tier1 ext)
Applying for : ILR for Main and dependents:

1. My first entry in UK : Sep 2008 and I stayed for ~10days .
Re-entered UK on : Oct 5th 2009 - Sep 2014and staying in UK continuously past 5yrs.
Can you please let me know if I am eligible for ILR under 5yrs continuous rule?

If yes, can you please let me know what do I need to fill in below section in SET(O) form.

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
<<< Sep 2008>>> or <<<Oct 2009>>>

2. And I have 2 dependants who are staying with me for 4.5 yrs, are my dependants eligible too?

If yes, then what application form should I use for Dependants ( Wife and Son).
Is it SET(O)? And should I use separate application for each of them application.

Regards
Srinivas

sprasad009
Newly Registered

Re: ILR dependants appln form when applying with main tier1

Post by sprasad009 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Can I request sr. members to please provide their inputs.

shakirsq

Post by shakirsq » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 pm

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
<<< Sep 2008>>> or <<<Oct 2009>>>

Your continuous 5yrs reset on your second entry from Oct 5th 2009 so now you can apply anytime for your ILR I would recommend if you could go for one day service

2. And I have 2 dependants who are staying with me for 4.5 yrs, are my dependants eligible too?

If yes, then what application form should I use for Dependants ( Wife and Son).
Is it SET(O)? And should I use separate application for each of them application.

You just need to use only one SET(O) form in this form there is section for dependents

sprasad009
Newly Registered

Post by sprasad009 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Thank you shakirsq for you value inputs.

I have booked appointment in person for 11th October, Saturday.

I have filled all the details, hope everything will go well.

Thanks again and let you know the result once its done.

Sprasad009

sprasad009
Newly Registered

Post by sprasad009 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for excellent support and information provided.

And I am over joyed to share the news that my ILR application is successful and whole process took exactly 2hrs.

But only one thing which is worrying me is that they have retained my original accountant letter :). Not sure why?

If i have noticed at that time of receiving the documents then I could have asked at the counter.

Is there anything I need to worry but? As I do not really require that document or should I write an email to return my accountant letter. Any thoughts?

Sprasad009