ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going to pakistan for holidays on Entreprenuer visa, Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

citizenship
Newly Registered

Going to pakistan for holidays on Entreprenuer visa, Help

Post by citizenship » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi All,
Anyone very recently came from pakitan after few weeks holidays? I got Entrepreneur visa and thinking to go back home for few weeks, just worried what questions they will ask on return. I am thinking not to come on heathrow , any other airport ??
Any airport in scotland or Belfast be ok? Anyone with entrepreneur visa had any experience on these airports Apart from Heathrow?
what about coming back on christmas Eve or New year's Eve? please share your/friends experience
thanks

samaygrg

Re: Going to pakistan for holidays on Entreprenuer visa, Hel

Post by samaygrg » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:32 am

citizenship wrote:Hi All,
Anyone very recently came from pakitan after few weeks holidays? I got Entrepreneur visa and thinking to go back home for few weeks, just worried what questions they will ask on return. I am thinking not to come on heathrow , any other airport ??
Any airport in scotland or Belfast be ok? Anyone with entrepreneur visa had any experience on these airports Apart from Heathrow?
what about coming back on christmas Eve or New year's Eve? please share your/friends experience
thanks

Please read this thread of previous post. Hopefully you will get some help. And do not forget to share your experience to the board.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 70322.html

citizenship
Newly Registered

Post by citizenship » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:10 pm

thank You samaygrg, Most people came via heathrow, I was wondering anyone came via different Airport?

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi,
I came through Manchester Airport. It was pretty smooth. They just asked me why i was away and all was usual talk very non formal like did u enjoy staying at uk? what inspired u most here while that guy was stamping my passpost (I guess it took five minutes altogetehr). It is always very straight forward at manchester.
good luck and do share ur experience.

stevens874
Newly Registered

Post by stevens874 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Meesha wrote:Hi,
I came through Manchester Airport. It was pretty smooth. They just asked me why i was away and all was usual talk very non formal like did u enjoy staying at uk? what inspired u most here while that guy was stamping my passpost (I guess it took five minutes altogetehr). It is always very straight forward at manchester.
good luck and do share ur experience.
Hi Meesha,

Can you please let us know, how long you stayed there and when you got your T1 visa?

regards