ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier 4 General visa tomorrow

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomic888
Newly Registered

Applying for Tier 4 General visa tomorrow

Post by tomic888 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello,

I have several questions.
I am applying for a Tier 4 General student visa tomorrow for my university foundation programme
at Warwick University.

1. I already have a Tier 4 visa which is still valid until the 28. October and have completed a course which lasted 2 years, (A-levels).
Do I have an established presence and am I eligible to apply for a new visa within the UK?

2. My latest course start date as shown in the CAS is the 06. October and I will be applying on the 02. October,
could my visa be refused as I may not receive it until the course start date?

3. I supplied the bank statement with more than enough amount needed but have not
supplied a statement with transactions for the last 28 days. In fact, I haven't supplied the statement with transactions
last two times I've applied for a Tier 4 visa and everything went well, but could they actually refuse my application
because of it?

4. My father will be paying for my studies therefore I have a letter stating that he is willing to pay for my studies
and I have as well my birth certificate stating he is my father.
However the birth certificate is not in English, could this be a problem?

Thank you.