ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

life in the uk test - lack of dates in october

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arsenal49
Diamond Member

life in the uk test - lack of dates in october

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:06 pm

why is it the case that i cant book any test up until 23rd October from today.

they have 5 different centres but none of them have any dates. what a f**king joke

#rantover
Application sent (AN Form): Fri 04/03/2016 via POST
app fee taken: Mon 14/03/2016
Ack received: 17/03/2016
Biometric received: 17/03/2016
Biometric recorded: 19/03/2016
Approval date: 25/04/2016
Spreadsheet

WR1

Re: life in the uk test - lack of dates in october

Post by WR1 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:04 am

Normally, you can't book any tests in the next 7 days, it must be booked at least 7 days in advance (and it states this on the Gov website). So the first test is booked from day 8 onwards. That only leaves two weeks of tests being fully booked in your area if that is the case, a bit rare but it can happen depending on demand.

Why not just book the test from 23rd October onwards.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided