ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitor visa - Income proof

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahisusan
Newly Registered

Family visitor visa - Income proof

Post by mahisusan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:30 am

I am applying Family visitor visa to my parents. They have property documents, fixed deposit(deposited on 1st Sep) and bank statement with good balance. But they don't have any income proofs to show even in the statement. They have deposited money now and then,but can't show that as monthly income as they are getting income from Agriculture farming.

I am planning to mention about that in the additional comments as they don't have monthly income, But just wanted to check whether will that be a problem?

z18runway

Re: Family visitor visa - Income proof

Post by z18runway » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:38 pm

frequent deposits of money in recent 2 months period in the bank account with raise unnessary doubt by visa issuing officer that money deposited just to get visa.

apart from that they can just apply with the documents you specified.