ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meir14

Lost passport

Post by meir14 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:45 pm

I have a question about EEA residence cards for non EEA family members. What happens if you loose your passport with EEA2 sticker in it abroad? How can you come back to the UK without a visa? Is there any way to obtain it from a British embassy?

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Lost passport

Post by chaoclive » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:58 pm

You can only get an EEA2 residence card in the UK by applying through Durham. You might want to apply for another EEA family permit from outside the UK, but you would need to provide all the info again.

Yasi
Newly Registered

Re: Lost passport

Post by Yasi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi There I just read your post . I also lost my residence card in uk on the tube station and I applied again . I did a fresh application eea2 . It's been now more than 4 months and I didn't heard anything from HO . I got just the coa. Do you know any one had same case and he applied again and how long takes again to the RC . Thanks