ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment under Tier 1 Ent visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stevens874
Newly Registered

Employment under Tier 1 Ent visa

Post by stevens874 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:04 am

Hi,
I applied for Tier 1 Ent visa (PSW/50K) in first week of August 2014 & granted visa at end of September 2014.

Can any one please explain that how may persons and for how long i need to provide employment? No of persons / duration / hours / years and other related information.

I shall be thankful for this.

Kind regards

attahaas
India

Re: Employment under Tier 1 Ent visa

Post by attahaas » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:17 am

Really Stevens??

You applied and even got the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa without knowing the basic requirements for employment under this category? Moreover, you were engaged with this visa application hassles for over a year and half!

Read through the LATEST (Aug 2014) Tier 1 Entrepreneur policy guidance and your question is answered pretty clearly there.

If you still have questions after reading that, the forum members would be more than happy to help. Let us know what you find out.

CONGRATS on your visa!
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!